You all remember the national economic downturn that began in 2008. Well, that saw many companies suffer with their equity. At such a time where consumers were buying less and saving more, I used to wonder how did a boutique outdoor clothing company that goes by the name Patagonia see its sales skyrocket between 2008 and 2011? Well, now as I understand it, they understood and respected their customers.
So, the question arises, WHAT IS REVERSE MARKETING?
Reverse Marketing is a concept of marketing in which the customer seeks the firm as opposed to the usual way of marketers seeking the customer. In this marketing strategy, it is the consumer that seeks out a company or a product on its own rather than a company trying to sell specific products to consumers
In fact, this method is actually based on reverse psychology wherein we make another person do or say something by telling them the contrary of what is favoured.
- 5 Ways Automating The Sales Process Will Help Grow Your Business
- UK Deals And Giveaways
- Become A Data Scientist With A Full Stack Data Science Course
- Camera Rent In Bangalore
- Delhi Police Recruitment 2019-2020 Head Constable (AWO/TPO)
- Hire Android App Developer
- Gladiator Lighting Have Over 25+ Years Of Experience In The Lighting Industry
- Submit Story, SEO Bookmarks, Dofollow Bookmarking, High Pagerank Forums
- Interior Design Firm In Rajasthan
- Architects In Rajasthan